Sunday, December 23, 2007

Wishing you the "Sweetest" of Holidays

If you are here, taking the time to check for an update, I wanted to make sure that I posted a special post of thanks to everyone that has made this a phenomenal year for me!
Whether you are one of my former brides or grooms (their family included (-:), a bride or groom to be, a doting parent, someone who is looking for ideas, or just one of my buds checking in - I THANK YOU. This year I have grown professionally more than any other- I have learned so much personally and professionally. I have met some very wonderful people and have had such pleasant experiences that I feel so lucky.


With Christmas only a day away, I wanted to take a quick minute to wish everyone whose path has crossed with mine this year a very Happy Holiday. My wish for everyone (beyond the commercial happiness of gifts to unwrap, celebrations, and feasts) is true happiness- A high spirit, good health, hope for the future and peace of mind.


From my family (Jeff, Hailey and myself) to yours- Have a wonderful Christmas, and a very Happy and safe New Year-

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP