Friday, November 2, 2007

Karen and Jeff- October 27, 2007

Okay- it's starting to get a little chillier out there :-) At Karen and Jeff's wedding I of course wore my sandals (because I find the change of season lingers somewhere in between reality and denial for me) and my toes were numb by the time I got back into my car after our outdoor session. Not to mention that my fingers can barely push those little Canon buttons after a half hour in late October temperatures :-) Gotta love fall!
Think warm thoughts, because there are a few more to come before I can warm my fingers on a Saturday.

I wanted to make a special mention that Karen had her hair done at one of my favorite salons- Head Rush on Meadowood. Despite the small area, they are always so friendly and open to me jumping around and taking pictures. Traci (the stylist) always does an awesome job and I know I am bound to get in on some good conversation while I am there.

I have posted a small slideshow from the day HERE- doesn't look too cold does it?

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP