Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Christene and Ted- November 10, 2007

Woohoo! I am on a roll this week :-) Mostly because I have to be. A quick note that my family and I are gearing up for a big move in the next week and a half. All orders that have been made will be ready to go by this weekend- if I haven't contacted you then please email me and I can arrange a drop off for you- I love your pics but would rather not move them :-)

What can I say about Christine and Ted's wedding? Anything that I could put into words wouldn't properly describe it so I won't really try. :-)

Christine and Ted met at the Empire and had their first date over the walking bridge at Assiniboine park- so isn't it fitting that they returned on their wedding day to snap some shots!?

The wedding reception was upstairs at the Tavern in the Park in the Assiniboine park. It was absolutely classy and wonderful. The room is small but I highly recommend it if you are having a smaller function. EVERYTHING was perfect. I can't put into words the feeling I had when I left at the end of the evening but I can say that after watching the couple swirl and twirl on the dance floor for their phenomenal first dance- I am hoping they can give me some lessons!


I have posted a small slideshow of their wedding HERE

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP