Thursday, September 19, 2013

Jamie and Mark- Married || Winnipeg Wedding Photography ||


What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon and welcome in September!  Jamie and Mark's wedding day was warm, welcoming, fun and a pleasure.    We love green as an accent color and I loved everything green to go along with the theme- apples, flowers and of course all of the girls green painted shoes were just so creative!  I loved Jamie's friends and after spending the morning with them I was just so happy to get to hang with them the entire day.  I even left this wedding, immediately went home and burned their first dance song onto a dvd so I could listen to it all the next day in the car :)  They just have GREAT taste ;)




















Congrats Jamie and Mark!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP