Saturday, September 7, 2013

Alexandra and Bastian || Winnipeg Wedding Photography ||


I had never actually met Alexandra or Bastian before the morning of their wedding- being arranged from another part of Canada, we relied on email and a phone call to talk about the wedding.  I am truly glad that the power of the web matched me with this 'perfect match'   
Things I loved about the day:

Small Winnipeg beach wedding- check 
Good Weather- check (probably the hottest day of the summer) ;) 
A drive to Ponomeh to visit my favorite pier- check
Nice people- check (double check) what a great group and friends and family these two have
Great Food- check (absolutely delicious) 































Congratulations Ali and Bastian- it was truly a pleasure meeting you and spending such an important day with you both!


0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP