Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Katherine and Derek- Married || Winnipeg Wedding Photography ||


On a breezy sweet Friday afternoon Katherine and Derek tied the knot at the St. Charles Golf club in Winnipeg.  I know I think that almost all the weddings that I shoot are perfect but this day was fun and memorable and I just loved hanging out with these guys all afternoon and listening to their wonderful wedding ceremony.  The beautiful bouquets were via Monica at Timeless Florals and were as always fantastic! 




Now lots of people think that the weather isn't so great on their wedding day if the sun isn't shining BUT LET ME TELL YOU that the looming clouds were PERFECT for our shoot on the grounds of the club.  Absolutely every picture turned out fantastic.  






















And I just.had to show you this little image.  The golf club is defintely taking some extreme measures to keep non members off the greens this year.  Good thing we finished up our shoot just in time :) 


Congratulations Katherine and Derek- sure am glad I got to share your day :)


0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP