Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mesha and Dale- Married!! || Winnipeg Wedding Photography ||

 I was really looking forward to Mesha and Dale's big day!!  I knew Dale from the wedding industry a few years back and felt honored to be able to spend the day with him and Mesha.  They have wonderful families and I loved hanging around and talking to everyone.  

A few of my favorite elements- a gorgeous accent color, red shoes!, lots of time for picture taking, a fantastic buffet at the St. Boniface Golf Course, a huge candy buffet and an awesome photo booth.  Definitely my kind of day :)








If they don't look cold- THEY WERE- but it was so worth the 10 minutes outside :) 





Congratulations Mesha and Dale.  It was a wonderful wedding- your family and friends rock!!  

I have posted a couple highlight reels of the day :) 

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP