Thursday, December 6, 2012

Melissa and Jorge- Married || Winnipeg Wedding Photography ||

 What an absolute perfect wedding to end the season with.  I knew that this was a family that works in the wedding industry but I never imagined just how beautiful it would be.  Every detail was perfection.  






Melissa looked beautiful as always- just extra beautiful on her wedding day :) Her dress was out of a fairytale.  Her bouquet was absolutely stunning! 


















It was a very chilly afternoon but I managed to convince everyone to head outdoors.  Despite some shivers and shakes we used every minute of daylight and even caught some very early setting sun.  I was so lucky to have such troopers to work with!














Now the reception at Bridges and the decor- almost needs an entire post to itself!  Lida from A Dream...Wedding  and Yvonne from Dream Day Decorators tag teamed to make Bridges golf course the most beautiful I have ever seen it.  It was truly stunning.  








Congrats Melissa and Jorge! You were so wonderful and I TRULY felt like a guest at your wedding.  I am wishing you a wonderful long future together!!

I have posted just a few highlights from the day and of course some of the photobooth hijinx too! 


1 comments:

Melissa December 9, 2012 at 8:44 AM  

What an amazing day! Carrie did such an incredible job on our wedding pics! We are so happy that she was our photographer :)

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP