Friday, November 2, 2012

Britta and Ben- Married || Winnipeg Wedding Photography ||

Gorgeous! Unique! Gorgeous! Perfect! Gorgeous! 
Britta and Ben's morning ceremony and champagne brunch knocked my socks off!! Every detail was perfect and I was blown away at all the thought and planning that made this wedding day absolutely perfect.
Such an amazing day that I spent with so many amazing people.  





It was a cool morning but everyone participated and put on their fantastic smiles for our outdoor shoot. Bridges is an amazing one stop location and we got some wonderful photos on the course!













Britta's sister MADE ALL of the lovely treats on the cake table and DESIGNED THE ENTIRE setting.  It looked amazing, smelled amazing and tasted amazing.  I told her that if I ever got married I would hope she would turn this HOBBY (YES ONLY A HOBBY!) into something amazing for me and I MEAN IT. Just another detail that left me astonished!





Congratulations Britta and Ben!! Thank you for the wonderful time.  I have posted a small highlight show of their wedding. 


1 comments:

Helena and Amy November 19, 2012 at 9:42 PM  

Super Awesome Photo's! The day was captured beautifully! :)

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP