Monday, October 22, 2012

Brenna and Tom- Married || Winnipeg Wedding Photography ||

Brenna is truly one of the sweetest people I have ever met.  After only spending a short amount of time surrounded by her and Tom and their close group of friends and family I was so impressed by how lovely, fun, thoughtful and wonderful they all were!   

Brenna had one of the most awesome bouquets of flowers I have ever come across in my near decade in the wedding business (and one of the hottest dresses as well) ;)    I always think I am very lucky to book a wedding- I must have been extra lucky on the day I booked Brenna and Tom's :)  
















Congratulations Brenna and Tom- I really had a great time at your reception - it was sooooo fun.  Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together- oh, AND TO THE MONARCHY ;)  TO THE QUEEN!



0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP