Thursday, July 5, 2012

Elianne and Dan- Married

In the first ever Science/ Sloth :) themed wedding that I have ever had the opportunity to shoot with the most unique and GORGEOUS bouquet I have ever had the pleasure to photograph AND DESPITE the enormous amounts of rain that fell the day of Eli and Dan's wedding day- EVERYTHING worked out fantastic.  We spent the day with great people, unique touches and a fantastic reception venue where I had some of the best food I have ever had (Fort Whyte)




 Dan LOVES coffee- some of his favorite comes from here










Congrats Eli and Dan- It was a fantastic day- totally original and I am so glad I was there to spent it with you :) 
I have posted just a small highlight slide show below- and also a Merry Booth slide show :) 



0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP