Friday, October 21, 2011

Becky and Joel- Windiest.wedding.ever!

In past years, I would do "year end" blogging about all the weddings I had done- just something to chronicle "firsts" and things that stood out.  I am not sure if this year I will do the same.... but if I did, Becky and Joels' wedding would be labelled the "windiest wedding ever"   Definitely memorable!  And then, to top off the wind wedding day, Becky's initial facebook preview was via an iPhone and a photo of the back of my camera :-P  Having no power here at home after the wedding limited my facebooking abilities!! :)
We shot our photos before the ceremony- and there was only a hint of the ever powerful growing gusts.  We used the Homestead at Birdshill park and it was definitely was of the nicest first looks that I ever witnessed in an absolutely gorgeous setting!








Congratulations Becky and Joel!!  I have posted a small slide show of the day below and don't forget to check out the windy Merry booth slide show after that!


1 comments:

Hoch October 25, 2011 at 9:47 PM  

Great pics and vids!!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP