Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Amanda and Mike

Although I may have arrived frazzled in search of power outlets to recharge after the wind storm the evening before left me without electricity - the atmosphere the morning of Amanda and Mike's wedding was so laid back and wonderful (but I know it would be!)  With hair and makeup in a great  hospitality room at the Victoria Inn, it was a perfect flawless morning. 

Amanda and her girls all looked absolutely wonderful- I love red roses! The weather was close to perfect and with photo locations downtown and also at the English Gardens (tons of falling leaves = perfect) the photos were a breeze!












I have posted just a small slide show of the day here (there are so many more that I just couldn't fit into one song!)  Congratulations Amanda and Mike!! Whenever I see a Cat Condo I will think of Mike ;)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP