Thursday, September 29, 2011

Chantel and Macy

On a brisk but gorgeous overcast day, on a beautiful property in a little town that I can't believe I have never been to until then.... Chantel and Macy tied the knot!
Nicole and I LOVED the outing.  We visited the Old Pinawa Dam for the first time and wished we could leave our cameras and stay there all day.   Being surrounded by the odd snake, and lots of nice people, the day went off without a hitch!





These flowers were beyond stunning!!











I have posted a small highlight show of the day below AND ALSO a small taste of the photobooth (I wish I could have fit them all in!)  Congratulations!  Thank You for letting us be a part of your day!




0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP