Friday, May 13, 2011

Kristel and Kevin

This blog post is coming 3 days overdue!  Blogger has been closed due to "blogger type issues" But I was so happy this morning when I could get back on track!
It seems that every year there is a day that rains good luck :)  If rain equals good luck then Kristel and Kevin's future will be full of it!!   I have to admit that the evening before the wedding when I checked the weather forecast I didn't believe that EACH HOUR had a POP (possibility of precipitation) of 100%.   Ha!  BUT.THE.BEST thing about the day is that I have never seen a bride so laid back and ready to roll with the flow.  Kristel just said "I can't control the weather"   But of course with some backup plans and with a bride so beautiful- they day was great!


I really had such a wonderful day.  Kristel's aunt and uncle started our morning off with quite possibly the best breakfast I HAVE.EVER had.  And everyone was so easy going.






The decor was GORGEOUS!  I just love the touches of green with the chocolate brown!


Congratulations Guys!  It was so nice to spend the day with you!

1 comments:

Jeremy May 17, 2011 at 6:58 AM  

great shot of the veil!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP