Thursday, April 28, 2011

Laurie and James

So here we were swiftly moving through spring- I had spent the week doing yard work and all sorts of summery things.  I even wore my sandals all week.  The evening before Laurie and James' wedding it started to SNOW.  Big heavy thick snowflakes :)  By the time the morning rolled around I pulled out my winter boots and headed to Laurie and James' winter wonderland spring wedding.

Laurie's shoes were gorgeous and PURPLE!  She also had one of the most gorgeous bouquets I have seen (the color selections were phenomenal!)







Luckily the Legislative building was our warm rain plan- (errr, snow plan)  We took lots of great shots in the hallways and door frames.

AND. thankfully Laurie, James and their wedding party didn't have "delusions" that they may stay warm :-P
We took some outdoor photos as well, and I couldn't be happier with how the hot pink accents mixed with the all the purples!  Everything was just beautiful!










Congratulations!  I have posted a small slide show of the wedding below.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP