Friday, February 25, 2011

Jennifer and Chris

Last weekend I had the pleasure of spending the day with a couple with some truly unique ideas! Not only was it the first time that I had climbed a hill to take outdoors shots of tobogganing and snow shoeing- but the first time that I ever photographed a bride and groom have a “pose down” :)

We really had a ton of fun- Jennifer and her sisters all had some of the most photogenic smiles that I have had the pleasure to photograph. Everyone was so easy to get a long with joined in on the winter photographs. Jennifer and Chris both enjoy the winter and all the different fun it has to offer- so a winter wedding was perfect!









Isn’t this awesome- this is where they had their first date!





I truly had a wonderful time sharing the day!- I have posted a small slideshow of the day here (and then one with some of the photos from the Merry Booth beneath)
Congratulations Jennifer and Chris!




0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP