Thursday, November 11, 2010

You haven't heard from me?

VERY VERY IMPORTANT!
If you have sent me an email in the past 3-4 weeks and HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM ME- chances are I have not gotten your email.
This past week an email came in that was sent almost 2 weeks prior! Please resend or forward any unanswered emails especially if you use a hotmail or yahoo account or have used the form from the website.
I am on the computer a lot and even when times are at their busy-ness you should get an email within 48 hours. If you have placed an order for enlargements or a package you should also get a confirmation emails letting you know that I have gotten it. IF YOU HAVEN'T- please resend!!

Thanks in advance

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP