Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Krista and Tahir

It was a crisp, sunny September afternoon that Krista and Tahir got married at one of my all time favorite places, Pine Ridge Hollow.

Krista was a classic beauty. Every detail looked beautiful. She also had such a wonderful family (actually a wedding party that contained all sisters- and a sis in law) Krista's mom also filled me up with the most delicious sugar cookies as I toiled about the house taking photos. :)


Krista's flowers were some of my favorite of the year and provided by Lida at A Dream...
Krista and Tahir actually both had awesome shoes.  LOVED them both.
The nice thing about their day, is that they mapped out the time to do some downtown locales before heading out to Pine Ridge.  It is so nice when we can shoot at a variety of locations.  The contrast between the two locations was perfect and worth taking the time to do so.

 Some of my favorite shots from the day took place in an overgrown field of weeds and grass- it wasn't until I got home and put them on my computer that I realized how much it's starting to look like Autumn out there.




Check out their beautiful cake....all of those flowers were made of SUGAR and completely edible!  Amazing!
I have posted a small slideshow below!
Congratulations Krista and Tahir!!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP