Thursday, September 9, 2010

Donna and Kyle

Ahhhh, Mother nature- you have been a thorn in my side this entire wedding season- you either threaten to pour, drizzle or like on a day when Kyle and Donna tied the knot- YOU DON'T STOP AT ALL!! 

But my favorite part of the wedding day- that despite the rain Donna, Kyle and I managed to capture a variety of beautiful, crisp memories of the day.  And despite the rain that didn't let up once- all the umbrellas matched and our day's plans kind of went off without a hitch.

Lida from A Dream.... provided the bouquets and they were beautiful!!

Donna looked stunning- I have had my fair share of beautiful dresses and veils to photograph this year- no exception on this day!


They also had a cool vintage car join us- perfect for a setting like the exchange!


Special thanks to my second shooter Nicole that did more umbrella holding than shooting at some points- the shots wouldn't have been as wonderful without your help!

When we had envisioned the day as being sunny and warm, Donna and Kyle (avid golf lovers) told me they wanted to hit a driving range/ mini golf course-  AND TAKE THAT RAIN- we did anyhow!  What better than some memories on the big day doing something you love with the one you love the most :)  It was when we were finishing up that my camera took a bit of a wet beating- but it was worth it!

And this- this is my favorite homemade cake EVER!  Donna's maid of honor Larisa made it and it was beautiful!!

Congrats!!

1 comments:

RO September 11, 2010 at 10:52 AM  

These pictures are absolutley beautiful. Kyle is my son and Donna is now a chosen daughter so I am extremely biased.
Rosemary Oige

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP