Monday, August 23, 2010

Tara and Michael

Oh mother nature!!
This year has been one of the most unpredictable weather wedding seasons that I have ever experienced. Mother natures' mid August day felt more like an October fall. BUT GUESS WHAT we were able to shoot outdoors- we showed that wind, drizzle and sometimes heavy showers who was boss. :)



Tara looked gorgeous! Her smile was contagious.

Flowers were by Monica at Timeless Florals and looked great!


We took cover at the Legislative building but the skies cleared for enough time that we could use the grounds outdoors. Mike and Tara also booked some time in the Red River Campus so we took some time to shoot away from the gusts of wind.




When Tara and I met to finalize some times for her day and I looked at her timeline I told her that I AM RARELY at a wedding reception that runs on schedule. She told me that I had never shot at HER WEDDING RECEPTION :) She was right!! Tara is a master planner- not only was there time to spare, I had time to talk to some guests and watch some dancing (and wow were there ever a lot of dancers!) I even tried a piece of cake that still has me thinking about cake over one week later!

I have posted a small slideshow here- Congratulations Tara and Mike it was truly a pleasure to spend the day with you!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP