Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Jenny and Dennis

There are certain days when I catch myself driving around Winnipeg in absolute awe of the prairie beauty. On such days when I catch a short highway jaunt to a wedding location I am often amazed of just how much I take for granted in this province.

Despite being only one week after the area of Winnipeg scrambled to keep dry after the most rain in 50 years, and despite a golf course that cancelled a tournament because of SO MUCH RAIN that had flooded parts of the area- the day was beautiful- the day was amazing!



The ceremony, reception and all of the photos were taken at Bridges Golf Course. The high ceilings and wonderful set up indoors made for a memorable and very pretty vow exchange. If there is one thing that I LOVE to have happen and HOPE for on a day when my clients are out at bridges are CLOUDS. When I woke up in the morning I was so fortunate- big white fluffy and amazing puffs of white in a perfect BLUE SKY!


Everything about the day and the locale was amazing- the bride was STUNNING and the wedding party was so nice! I of course had to post one of them all because everyone looked so hawt!


I actually am never really fond of a big hard sun- but truthfully the sunshine was amazing and kept some of those mosquitoes away.

I have posted a very small sneak peak of the day here
Congratulations Guys!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP