Saturday, April 17, 2010

Paige and Mack


I only have one wedding this April amidst a slew of engagement, maternity and newborn sessions. For this one April wedding I couldn't have had a more wonderful spring day, awesome couple and beautiful details to capture.
I met Paige and Mack so long ago that it seemed like it was so far away- Definitely worth the wait. Everything was planned to a "T" and it showed.
Flowers by my favorite, Monica (832-2419)

Have a look at Paige's shoes....


Now imagine a sprained ankle- she wore them without a complaint...Actually thanks to a physiotherapist friend, she had her ankle taped and it held up beautifully!



We did some wedding photos downtown in the exchange district- Paige's classy birdcage fit in perfectly with the surroundings....



And these few shots....if you can imagine Paige and Mack walking up the SIX windy levels of a parkade with locked stairwells and elevators
:(
You can only imagine how much of a tool I felt like making the suggestion- but NO COMPLAINTS from either of them! I have some amazing clients!


Wedding party = amazing. Have I ever mentioned how much I love pink
Decor by Madeline's Weddings. The Greenwood Inn looked amazing! Madeline's added their special touches everywhere including some surprises like beautiful cupcakes at the Candy Buffet and satin napkins that were the perfect addition to the perfect table decor.
And speaking of table decor. I had the pleasure of supplying table numbers and menus from my stationary line.


I have posted a small slide show from the day here
Congratulation Paige and Mack
It has always been a pleasure!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP