Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Brooke and Justin

This is the wedding I always site as an example at "consultations" This was the day that the temperature dropped and that awful four letter word (snow) could be seen everywhere! :)
I must say, despite the cold, damp, wet and windy day Brooke was a champion and out bearing the cold for some good pics! You are my kind of girl ;)




The guys did great- mind you 3 layers of suit always help!

The girls- just look a "bit" chilly- but didn't even complain!

One thing I realized for sure this wedding, I did not miss the lack of the Legislative building this summer but was sure glad the couple booked a time slot. It is a great indoor (and free) alternative. Have you booked your backup location yet?

Congrats Guys!
I have posted a small sneak peak below-

1 comments:

Anonymous October 21, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

I think there are some beautiful snow pictures there..almost as beautiful as the bride.

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP