Monday, September 14, 2009

Shawn and Sean

Yes- You are seeing right- Sean married Shawn on a VERY HOT Sunday in September, as a matter of fact- probably one of (if not) the hottest day of the year!

Shawn looked stunning- I spent the morning with Shawn and her bridesmaids before heading out to Pine Ridge Hollow for the second time in one fabulous weekend. Her flowers were beautiful!

This was a first- after years of shooting weddings I have never seen the groom play the processional down the aisle. Sean wrote a melody for the occasion. Very memorable!


I don't know if this was quite the vision I had for the picture below. Actually, the mosquitoes were so bad that we tried to ACTUALLY STAY IN THE SUN :) Not ideal, you would know if you do a lot of shooting. But after I got home and had a close look at an infamous jumping shot I gotta say, check out the second guy from the left....can I hire him to jump with all my wedding parties!? :)



This ring bearer was a cutie!!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP