Monday, September 28, 2009

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to mention, that a lot of times I get inquiries from this lovely little form and can't reply because the email address isn't correct. Sometimes it's an extra underscore or something as little as a com switched with net. Sometimes I can figure it out- while other times the people on the other end (who my emails aren't intended for) are nice enough to let me know that they were married 30 years ago and won't be of need of a wedding photographer :)
So if you ever use this, and don't hear from me, please try me back- or even email me the old fashioned way at ckosky@shaw.ca
Carrie :)

1 comments:

Jennifer Lee Photography September 28, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

Hey Carrie-
Can you customize this page?
If so, add a phone number spot!
J.

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP