Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sandra and Dave- Pine Ridge Wedding

Amidst days of rain, the sun didn't let us down on Sandra and Dave's wonderful wedding day.


Flowers by Monica at Timeless Florals


To make things less stressful on themselves and to get the best use of locations and time we did pictures before the ceremony. We started at Assiniboine park- in some not so frequently used spots and then carried on to where Sandra and Dave got engaged in the Leo Mol Sculpture Garden.





Then to my most favorite back lane!






Pine Ridge Hollow is my most favorite venue. There isn't one time that I haven't been dazzled by the staff and service. I just love it.





It was VERY COOL that I got to see our stationary all set up! Everything matched and looked great!




Want to hear something really sweet. Sandra and Dave had each others rings engraved prior to the wedding but neither knew what each other had written. So as I photographed these rings, they still didn't know.... They were waiting for a moment where they could be by themselves and read them together. How do you sum up an emotion- a relationship- a life together- in words that will fit inside a wedding band?


Sandra's words to Dave "AMAZING MAN"


But you know what?- when I read what was inside Sandra's band I honestly melted. The most perfect words- how do you sum it up? Dave summed it up perfectly and you just would never guess what he had engraved into hers....

4 comments:

~Kristina August 5, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

please please please share what is in hers! the suspense. it's been a mere minute since i've read this post and i'm going batty. ahhhh!

Hillary Porter August 6, 2009 at 12:09 AM  

Hi Carrie,

It's Hillary, one of Sandra's bridesmaids. Haven't yet seen many of the photos of Sandra & Dave's Big Day, but after the shots you were kind enough to share with your public through your blog, I cannot wait (and I mean absolutely cannot wait!) to see more of the magic you worked. I think once Sandra's got them all set up nicely, there should be a viewing party, and you should come too! Collect your accolades of oohs and aahs. I'm very impressed with the little I've seen, and Sandra seems over the moon with the results. Seriously, don't ever let anybody give you any flack about your skills, 'cause lady, you got 'em, and you can work them!

Should my own marriage day arrive, I will definitely keep your name filed away for my own big day, because you are so easy-going and make your subjects feel as comfortable as though we were with another friend that day. And unlike Sandra & Dave, I had never met you before! You've got a beautiful and professional manner about you, and you clearly bring our your A game to these kinds of things.

Carrie, you were able to capture some of not only the prettiest, and best photographs of Sandra & Dave that I have ever seen, but you even managed to capture within those shots the same kind of amazing qualities and beauties their friends and loved ones see inside of them every day. And that just blows me away.

So just a "quick" message to say you are an amazing photographer, and seriously, seeing the gorgeous shots you can create, makes me feel intensely jealous of that wonderful skill you've got. Cannot wait to see them all once Sandra's got them!

Kelly August 10, 2009 at 12:57 AM  

Beautiful photos Carrie..love them!

Anonymous August 12, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

I like her shoes...very cute,and different.

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP