Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Karen and Darryl- Horse shoes up my.... :)

Sometimes it's hard for me not to feel like I am one of the luckiest photographers in the world!
The forecast for last weekend- Rain Rain Rain! Not a 60 percent chance, just RAIN. Not what you want to hear when you are set to photograph a wedding (or have your own wedding!)
But the weather spirits were good to us....almost to the minute that the ceremony ended the rain STOPPED and didn't start again! That was my lucky number 1 of the day!
And look at this- my FAVORITE- Pink!!! I loved loved loved Karen's shoes!
And it didn't really hurt that my bride looked like this- and came prepared with parasols and
pashminas!


Another miraculously talented bride! Everything was done by Karen! The decor was fabulous! The reception was held at the Studios in the Exchange- it looked fantastic!

And one last mention of a really neat idea....Karen used our shots from her engagement session and had a photo book made to use as her signing book when people came to the reception. It was also a big hit and is a real nice memento to look back on for years to come!


1 comments:

Anonymous August 23, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

The tables look great....pretty and talented that bride :)

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP