Friday, August 28, 2009

Jenny and Oscar


The clouds parted for Jenny and Oscar's beautiful outdoor affair! Jenny's parents property was an absolutely amazing setting for the event which hosted guests from around the globe. Jenny met Oscar, who was from Spain, in Paris where the only common language between them was french!
How is that for miles! (and obviously meant to be!)
This wedding was quite different for me as Oscar preferred not to have any posed shots- all candids and the going ons of the day. Truthfully, I have never carried the style of photo journalism so we compromised and I had 5 minutes with the couple to shoot some bride and groom pictures! If you have worked with me in the past and made a timeline you can appreciate that 5 MINUTES isn't a lot of time :) None the less- I was very happy with the outcome. There were a lot of emotion and smiles to catch on the big day.
Everything was perfect- from the veranda wedding locale....


Wonderful music.....


The couple taking their first minute together after walking back down the aisle as man and wife.

Jenny's mom was a gardener extraordinaire and the tented reception reminded me of my favorite venue (Pine Ridge Hollow) because the gardens were fantastic! I also had opportunity to ask Jenny's mom all sorts of questions about my own gardens. Thank you for sharing all your knowledge!


Cheers! Have a wonderful future together!

2 comments:

Kelly August 28, 2009 at 1:07 AM  

You did a great job!

Anonymous September 2, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

I concur. You did a fine job. Thanks for the link, the video and your flexibility. I appreciated your text as well.
Wayne

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP