Monday, June 22, 2009

Wedding Snippet!

Just a very quick post regarding my wedding this past weekend! I still have SO MANY pictures to sift through but I thought for all you do-it yourself brides out there, this might be worthwhile!


Have a look at the decor at Apryl and Trevor's wedding- APRYL DID IT ALL HERSELF! Everything looked so amazing- it was truly un-real and I have never seen the banquet room at St. Boniface Golf course look this fabulous- EVER! Even the cake was made by Apryl and her Mom!
And have a look at this cake topper! Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE CAKE TOPPERS! I will file this one with my favorites!

Take notes Nicole, I think we will have to duplicate those centerpeices for YOUR wedding! Did you make that guest list yet!? :)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP