Sunday, November 16, 2008

Which Picture would you choose...

It's that time of year again- well not really "that time" but finally a weekend where I had a Saturday off and "time" to start pouring through favorite photos. I thought since the months are closing in and in the case of an early baby arrival (gawd we can only hope!) I should start printing and getting photos ready to display at the Wonderful Wedding Show.
The only in depth part for now is my signage and logo that has to be BIG!
So my question is, what picture would you choose....
First let me explain why I am leaning towards these photos below. I wanted something that obviously says "WEDDINGS" but also something beautiful and a bit out of the ordinary. There are lots of pics of brides because I am a sheer sucker for them!
So take the poll on the right- tell me what you think that one big photo should be for 2009!
1. 2.
3.

4.

5.

6.






2 comments:

Anonymous November 16, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

Gee, all those pics are great...but for what you want it for , I would say #3...let's face it, it's all about the bride, and she seems really, really happy. For me, it's gotta have a veil in the picture....a veil always says wedding, whether you choose to wear one or not. Did I mention how beautiful the bride is....all the brides.

Anonymous November 17, 2008 at 11:47 AM  

I voted for #6 because it's so chic - but I have to say, it was hard! I love #1, #2 and #4 as well.

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP