Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sheri and Klint- Updated with Slide Show

**Updated- the slideshow is HERE
*
Just some images from this past weekends wedding to post so far- I usually have a slide show up by mid-week but I am afraid I have been a bit under the weather and a tad behind with all the computer logistics. All and all for a day that couldn't quite decide whether it wanted to rain or not, we salvaged any time we could outdoors. Unfortunately with a wedding party from California and Salt Lake City our Winnipeg weather was it's usual dreariness. Is anyone ever going to believe we have a HOT summer? :-)
*
Sheri had awesome shoes! Look at the dainty little (or should I call them big) heels?
*


Sheri's dress survived the "stuffed in the suitcase" trip all the way from San-Diego! Luckily fashion this year has dictated some naturally creased dresses :-)

*



*
Below- certainly a reason you should NEVER wear white socks to a wedding- lol just kidding!




Slide show coming soon!

1 comments:

Teresa June 25, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

I love these pics and the song on the slide show.

You are taking my daughters pics in 2009 and did my oldest daughters pics in 2005.

You are awesome.

Teresa

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP