Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Camille and Ryan

What a beautiful day it was! The sun was shining and the breeze was warm. On Friday I watched never ending rain pour from the sky and was over joyed that Saturday didn't let us down! It was a wonderfully planned day with lots of time for pictures! I met so many wonderful people and really enjoyed spending the day with everyone.
*


The bride and entire wedding party this weekend had awesome jewelry. I have seen really expensive pieces just like it so immediately assumed it was from the same very expensive shop. Anyone who know me, knows that I am an advocate for Winnipeg Business, especially when it carries a fantastic price. I was blown away at how beautiful the pieces were and at a fraction of the cost of anything I have ever seen!

A very unique tid-bit about this jewelry is that the bride and her wedding party made these pieces themselves! A Bead-i-ful Creation holds a jewelry making party and with some help you can create magnificent pieces. These girls were not jewelry makers by trade :-) But it sure looked like it.
*
Unfortunately there is no website of the creations to pass along but I did manage to find a telephone number (237-1743) So if you are still looking for your perfect adornments for the day- it's worth the call.

I wanted to say that I was very relieved that my suggestion for transportation worked out well and a good time was had! I am always a tad nervous when I hear "We took your suggestion..." but I am glad that hopping the Winnipeg Transit was so fun!
So if you don't yet have transportation call Winnipeg Transit. It's a ridiculously low rate of 60 bucks an hour (or something that measly- I'll find out for sure) to transport you and whomever can fit into an entire bus around for the day. It is always a blast- and much roomier than a limo! You even get to visit the transit terminal to pick out your bus!

We stopped in the exchange for a set of pictures! The Exchange District is a wonderful urban setting with lots of alleys that are perfect for an escape from the sun! I really enjoy my shoots there and love the final products.
The flowers again were once the masterpiece of Monica from Timeless Florals!

*

Camille is one of the lovely ladies who own Franklynn Creations and made all of her table numbers, name cards, menus and invitation (all citrus themed). Everything looked wonderful!

*

I have posted a small slideshow HERE

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP