Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A key to a successful blog are daily updates...

And so I am obviously not banking on success :-)
p
I give credit to those who keep a nicely updated blog- and I really mean to. I started this blog because I found it easier to show some wedding sneak peaks and voice some personal thoughts than updating my entire website. I had plans to post daily- add some personal photographs- tell some picture stories- never quite worked out like that, but never the less I am here!
No slide show to post for this wedding. The groom has a job where I can't plaster his good lookin' face everywhere :-) But I did want to post a couple pics from the day.

The bride was absolutely gorgeous- and had a smile that was absolutely contagious. Her hat and dress were something out of a vintage treasure box but modern at the same time- beautiful!




The girls were all gorgeous as well

And I swear these cupcakes looked so delicious that they even inspired me to go home and bake (yes me) I think it is such a great idea to have cupcakes. A no-cut self serve treat. Although cakes are beautiful, sometimes they aren't practical for everyone.


I am also baffled about how I can make my pictures look larger on a blog. I am quite technical and usually handle all this kind of stuff myself but I don't think blogger allows me to get any bigger than this. If anyone has any ideas or knows of a template I could use I would really appreciate the input.

Until the next post- maybe even tomorrow :-)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP