Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Alan and Robin- A quick sneak peak

So while I tinker with trying to get my slide show program working properly (fingers crossed that I can figure it out soon!) I thought I would post a few pictures from Alan and Robin's wedding this past Saturday. I had such a great time with Alan and Robin! Sandra from Zazy Sue Hair Design came to the house to do hair in the morning and everyone was so relaxed! Robin ended up looking like she belonged in a wedding picture frame with her long locks and her ultra long (and all natural- that must suck (-:) eye lashes.
o

Alan was lookin' good too!


The flowers were beautiful shades of pink- my favorite!


One neat thing about the timeline is that we did many of the pictures before the ceremony. It was stress-free!


Of course the "customary" fountain kiss. I usually shoot onto the Leg to capture a little bit of the Peg' setting but the winds on Saturday just weren't going to permit it :-P As it was Robin's dress got a taste of the fountain- just don't tell her mom that!



After the Legislative we stopped to get some golfing and fishing pics (so very fitting) seeing that it was the theme of the wedding reception. Robin and her Dad share a passion for fishing.


I wanted to make special mention (because I have so many clients that ask me) that I scooped the card of the talented baker that supplied Alan and Robin their wedding cake. I was so impressed with the price, details and smell of this puppy that I wish I could order one myself!

The cake was made by Otilia's Specialty cakes- the website is http://www.otiliasspecialtycakes.ca/



And just look at this! I thought the seating chart was just adorable! Made by Robin herself-




And it didn't snow!!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP