Sunday, March 16, 2008

A quick note about reserving your wedding day

A couple quick thoughts this afternoon-
I wanted to make sure that I have been very clear to anyone who has wanted to book me for your 2009 wedding. The dates are filling very quickly and I am afraid there has been some minor discrepancies over a couple dates.
It has always been VERY important to me that you take all the time you need in deciding what your needs are in terms of a photographer. Even if you were one of my clients who came with a deposit in hand I always want you to receive an agreement and read through it first before making any commitments. But in turn, if you haven't received an agreement and returned it with a deposit, the date will be offered to new clients. I certainly always pencil you in for a date and hold it temporarily but if you haven't sent me an email confirmation with your mailing information the date in my books remains open until this happens.
So I just wanted to write a quick post about it, because I would feel terrible if anyone else thought they had a photographer booked and didn't. I know how important these big details are!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP