Thursday, March 6, 2008

Chi Chi Shots

Hey I remember that!

I am by no means a commercial photographer. I don't specialize in product shots, but I LOVE details and one step into Chi Chi (515 Osborne Street South) floods my senses.

It is such a special shop! I spent a couple hours in there today and couldn't even begin to photograph a fraction of all the vintage "upcycled" treasures. One of the most wonderful things about the shop is that it boasts rooms (a kitchen, bathroom, baby, ladies and even a man themed room to house the merchandise) You TRULY feel like you have jumped back through time, I haven't really stopped thinking about it!




And so I have just started to pour through the pictures. I totally suggest that if you love vintage or would like a true blast from the past (with a modern flare) to check it out. You won't be disappointed!

I hope to post more soon



0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP