Sunday, February 10, 2008

Winter Wedding?

For any bride planning a winter wedding- (in particular February) may I suggest the following
-put on your bathrobe and omit the pajamas underneath
-place a pair of high heels on your feet
-for an added measure pin up all your hair in a clip
-stand outside today for about 5 minutes
- pretend someone is taking your picture

If you haven't thought of a couple warm indoor locations by then, you are a stronger woman than I am :-)Here's a pat on the back to yesterdays wedding and the "cool" ones to come.Although it's cold- I am excited to start another year!!

1 comments:

Anonymous February 12, 2008 at 8:56 PM  

And I thought my -6 November wedding was cold...I can't even imagine standing out there in -40!!!

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP