Thursday, February 28, 2008

Linnea and Derek


The last February wedding of 2008 graced us with beautiful weather! The day was just cool enough to keep the slush away and almost nice enough to endure a few outdoor photo sessions.

Monica (Timeless Florals) was once again responsible for all the beautiful flowers.

I wanted to make special mention (other than if I ever am lucky enough to have another baby girl her name will be Linnea- it has just stuck with me) is that Derek and Linnea really took some "photography abuse" They were willing to stand outdoors for LONG periods of time and Linnea even dumped her shawl for extended periods. They were such troopers that I can't help but feeling like I took total advantage!

I have posted a small slideshow of there wedding HERE.

Hope you are enjoying the honeymoon and that you are WARM!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP